They were fuckin awesome, but you could sense the age in Jame's voice, he definitely can't hit thsoe vacals like before. Eventually I'll put up a blog entry on why Metallica kicks ass and why they
Monday, April 6, 2009
FUCK YOU METALLICA OWNS YOUR SOUL
Holy shit it was so great to see all the members of Metallica (including Jason!!) up on stage just fuckin rockin out together. I knew they were going to be getting inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame but man I was not expecting a full performance with everyone. My jaw dropped while I watched it.
They were fuckin awesome, but you could sense the age in Jame's voice, he definitely can't hit thsoe vacals like before. Eventually I'll put up a blog entry on why Metallica kicks ass and why theyare were one of the best bands ever. I still listen to their old shit and am constantly blown away by it. Guitar hero: Metallica soon, ooohhhhh yeahhh son.
They were fuckin awesome, but you could sense the age in Jame's voice, he definitely can't hit thsoe vacals like before. Eventually I'll put up a blog entry on why Metallica kicks ass and why they
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment