Friday, April 3, 2009

Song Obsession of the..Month?

Every now and then I just hear a song and it then gets constant play on my iTunes. Yes, I go to Controls and put that shit on Repeat One.
Recently, I've been listening to Akon - Beautiful like its fuckin crack. Hmm, make that Cocaine, crack is whack!


When I see you
I run out of words to say
I wouldn't leave you
'Cause you're that type of girl to make me stay

I see the guys tryna' holla
Girl I don't wanna bother you
'Cause you're independent and you got my attention
Can I be your baby father
Girl I just wanna show you
That I love what you are doin' hun

Like the clouds you
Drift me away, far away
And like the sun you
Brighten my day, you brighten my day
I never wanna see you cry
And I never wanna tell a lie
Said I never wanna see you cry
And I never wanna tell a lie

You're so beautiful
Beautiful
Beautiful
Beautiful
You're so beautiful
Beautiful
Beautiful
Beautiful

1 comment:

  1. awwww... the pic is cute... i like how u added the "no homo" part..lol

    ReplyDelete