I have a Samsung SGH-t819, and while its a good phone I'm not personally fond of it.
I get to upgrade sometime this summer, early August and I am in the market for a smartphone. Since the iphone is out of the question (too expensive, and I don't dig two year contracts with At&t) I am looking towards the Android lineup.
Right now only the G1 runs Android, but T-mobile will be releasing the G2 aka the My Touch 3G this summer! I can't wait, I love the G1 but I hate how it looks like. The My Touch 3G looks sick and I definitely have to pick one up. With unlimited data and texts it comes up to $95 a month on a family plan, which isn't bad.
But now there is news that Huawei will be releasing an Andorid phone (U8230) sometime later this year in Europe, which means the U.S. won't get it for a while. :-(
It looks damnsexy though.


No comments:
Post a Comment