Friday, March 6, 2009

Abercrombie & Fitch's "Rugged" Look

About once a week I get promotional emails from my favorite clothing store brands (make that 3x a week from fuckin Express). This week I got an email from Abercrombie about their new "rugged" look.
I was roflmao when I saw it. A pink shirt Abercrombie? Really, a fuckin pink shirt? Pink is not rugged, its the fruitiest color ever. Nothing about pink is remotely masculine. Pink does not fuckin equal Clint Eastwood, it equals pussy ass bitches who pop their collars and think their hot.
Just because Camron and Kanye West rock pink doesn't mean other guys should. When was the last time anyone took fashion advice from Camron anyway.
So AnF, how about you get rid of the pink shirt and introduce another color from the crayola box...hmm...like maybe black? Oh yeah, I forgot that black doesn't exist in your world of naked men running through the woods for no goddamn reason at all except to molest one another. Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment