Friday, March 6, 2009
Moving Mountains -- Usher
Moving Mountains - Usher
When I first heard this song I absolutely hated it. To me it didn't flow right. Then something clicked in my head and I now listen to this song at least twice a day. Not because I feel a connection to it, or sympathize with the lyrics. No, I am just addicted to this song, its insane! This song has 400+ plays on my iTunes already. Which is a lot, but that doesn't take into account how many times I have listened to it on my iPod, or watched the video on Youtube or on my computer. I even have a high quality version of the video downloaded onto my computer just for that.
The video is a remixed version of the song and IMHO sounds soooo much better than the original. The little details it adds definitely brings out the best parts of the song. The way Usher sings it with such emotion also makes this a classic.
Also note that the girl atop the mountain in this video is the same girl from Usher's phone in Love in the Club.
Labels:
hip hop,
moving mountains,
Usher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

aaaaanduuu!
ReplyDelete