OK, so this video is old...really old..almost 3 years old so I am kind of ashamed that I just found out about it.
The video begins with a new report describing "whistler" tips that are installed into the mufflers of cars. As soon as I heard that, my first though was "who the fuck wants that in their car" as it makes the car audible for about a mile away!
Then I saw Rub Bub and suddenly everything made sense...in a nonesense kinda way.
My favorite part, aside from Bub Rub's assumptions that everyone's morning starts at 2pm, is when he demonstrates the whistler tips for the audience...all the while breaking at least four traffic laws.
Hoosh and I have been watching this video for the past few days and it only gets funnier each time. Its just so ridiculous and unheard of, it can't be real! But son of a bitch it is! WHOOO WHOOOOOOO
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment