Friday, March 27, 2009

TOO HUMAN

Where the hell have I been? For the past week and a half I have been playing this game I bought called TOO HUMAN. I have also been studying here and there, but damnit am I addicted to this game. The game is for the Xbox 360 and is hack-and-slash dungeon crawlers loot-dropping game. In the game you play as a "god" named Baulder, which means the game is heavily based on Norse Mythology. Instead of actual real trolls and goblins, your enemies are a bunch of robots, with the respective names.
The game has been talked about for the passed 9 years, though Silicon Knights, the creators of the game, got the final idea and began making the game about 2-3 years ago. The game has received average reviews, with many people disappointed with it. I think these people never really gave the game a chance. Its amazing! I love it, I'm addicted to it, and in the passed week and a half I got two characters up to lvl 50.
If you like DIABLO, GET THIS GAME.

3 comments:

  1. the cause of ur post traumatic troll disorder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the video..he does look cool wit 2 swords! i wanna try to play next time i come over... and how come all of the trolls die without the guy moving at the end of the video?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those aren't swords, those are Staves! Can't you tell!!!

    Also, those are Goblins not Trolls!!!!

    ReplyDelete